Saturday, June 9, 2012

We'll now return to our regularly scheduled programming. . .

There's just no good way to start a blog post after a six month hiatus (I guess this is a start). I'm just going to let that first sentence be satisfactory and provide short description of the past few months, in no particular order, so we can get back to munching on here.

  • I graduated with a B.A. in Environmental Studies from the University of Michigan! (I also happen to be on the lookout for a job with an environment-food-sustainability-people kind of focus. ;))
A cold, rainy Ann Arbor morning with lifelong bestie, Abby!
  • Visited my older sister in DC with my younger sister and our friend whose name is also Madeline. 


  • Met Jenna of Eat, Live, Run in Ann Arbor. . .twice. First at a meet-up she organized and then the following day when she wandered into my workplace. 
  • Speaking of workplace, I now know significantly more about cheese, wine and the like since the last time we talked.
  • I had cereal for dinner tonight, again. I promise breakfast and lunch have been better.  

1 comment: