Friday, September 10, 2010

I Survived the First Week!

Hooray! I survived my first week of school (well it wasn't actually a full week - I have yet to endure a Monday at school). I am definitely interested in some classes more than others but its nothing that I can't handle. Today I had one class, one massive class; there must be 350+ people in that class!

This evening I walked around downtown A2 with a friend. Stops included: Starbucks, a couple cute shops, and my favorite deli ever! On my way back to my apartment I couldn't resist stopping for some fro-yo (frozen yogurt). Fro-yo seems to be blowing up in the blog world. Many fro-yo shops are self serve with tons of flavors and toppings to choose from. My mix included chocolate and espresso fro-yo with strawberries, raspberries and cookie pieces - delicious! Sorry, I didn't leave you much to enjoy. . .



Enjoy your weekend! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment