Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday Morning @ the Farmers Market

Happy Saturday!

This morning I headed out to the Farmers Market with my friend Abby and we met my friend Emily there as well. Today was Abby and Emily's first time meeting and everyone really hit it off! We had such a great time walking around and afterwards we got coffee and chatted for a little bit. Farmers Market finds for the day included apples, peaches, cherry tomatoes, micro-greens, sun sprouts, green beans, and Zingerman's Creamery Pimento Cheese. I have a lot of healthy eating to do this week!



Emily bought these gorgeous flowers from one of the market vendors.


Well I am off to follow through on some big Saturday plans that include homework and laundry. Have a fab Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Your Farmers Market finds look fabulous! The one by me just has lots of meat and okra. (Though I have to admit, I didn't really give it much of a chance!) Enjoy the fall finds for me--I don't think it will EVER get to be fall here!

    ReplyDelete