Saturday, October 9, 2010

A few of my favorite fall things. . .

It is a lovely October morning here in the mitten. After a quick, early trip to the Farmer's Market this morning I was reminded of a few of my favorite fall things:


-Pumpkin ANYTHING (Specifically, a Zingerman's Pumpkin Muffin)
-Apples
-Apple Cider
-Squash
-Coffee (on a Fall Morning)
-FALL COLORS


What are your favorite fall things?

P.S. Sorry for the blogging hiatus. You haven't missed much. I burned my hand making a frozen pizza. . .see, I told you so.


P.P.S. GO BLUE!

1 comment:

  1. YUM! (to all of the above--minus the icky frozen pizza hand burn... I guess that's incentive to go grocery shopping? :-P)

    Can't wait to see you soon! Your blog is an ok substitute... but next weekend will be about a bajillion times better!

    ReplyDelete