Monday, August 15, 2011

KODAK Gallery Photo Book

KODAK and Foodbuzz (the Facebook for foodies site you see links to on my page) recently teamed up to offer Featured Publishers, like myself, the opportunity to create a free Quickstart Photo Book. Initially I had several different ideas about what type of photo book I wanted to make, but ultimately decided to use this opportunity to compile the many family photos we took in June when we celebrated my little sister's graduation and my older sister's marriage.

The scrap booking gene skipped several generations in my family. Luckily creating a Photo Book with KODAK couldn't be easier. All the tools you need are right in front of you on the page.




I'm still finishing up my Photo Book but I will be sure to share the final product soon! In the meantime you should head on over to KODAK because they are offering readers (you!) 40% off of a medium hardcover or large Photo Book. Go to www.kodakgallery.com/creativity to redeem before August 31st, 2011. Thanks KODAK & Foodbuzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment